SG T 45 Limited Edition English Willow Cricket Bat Size Long Handle Long Blade
Shipping Charges will be added at checkout:
1. India- Rs 100 per order.
2. International- calculated on weight and your location.
Features of SG T-45 Limited Edition English Willow Cricket Bat :
From the Aggressor Series of SG Cricket.
Latest 2017 Model.
* Bat made specially for T-20 Cricket.
* Made from Premium Grade English Willow.
* Edge Thickness upto 40-42 mm
* 6 -11 Straight Grains.
* Full profile with no concavity.
* New White colour grip for a superior sense of control.
* Toe protector for better durability and maintaining the moisture level.
* Comes with a full length padded bat cover with adjustable strap.
* Extra Thick edges 40-45 mm for hitting the big shots with ease.
* Mid level bulge for improvisational stroke maker,
* Available at Cricketer Shop in Senior/Men's Size SH
* Free Padded Full Length Bat Cover.
* Size is Preferable for cricketers who's 6' feet above.
Before placing the order, You Can ask us for the Real Photos of the Actual Bat which will be shipped to you.
If you need any more details about the exact weight/grains of the Bat, please do write to us.
At Cricketershop, we have professional grade Cricket Kit and Equipment.
Our internal target is to ship within 24 hours from the receipt of payment. For most A Class cities in India, you should receive the order in 2 days. Other places in India can take upto 2 extra days.
We use the best couriers for our international deliveries and goods usually reach most part of the world in 7 working days. You can read more about international deliveries here :
The shipping charges within India are a small flat rate of Rs 100 per order.
An order can have any number of items. If you buy 5 items in one order to be shipped to one destination, you will only be charged Rs 100 for the entire package.
International Shipping Charges are based on your location and the volumetric weight of the goods. Our rates are usually very competitive. Before checkout, the cart will calculate the shipping charges. You can read more here